Saturday, September 26, 2009

Little black phone, you were magic.

I remember you this way. The you I had, the you I broke.

"I had met her in my fourth period World Cultures class with Mr. Lopez. She sat four rows across from me, and I couldn’t help but not look at her because she was pretty to me. Then we had started to talk and it started out slow like any new friendship would. I said, “Hi” she said it back, and then we started to hug and then have little conversations, and then I knew at that point that I liked her and I would have really liked for her to be my girlfriend. Luckily she said yes and I was somewhat happy. I wanted know everything about her and I soon found out that she didn’t have the greatest childhood, but somehow I managed to help and her and she did the same for me. She had made me so happy and I knew she would never disappoint."


Remember me?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment