Sunday, May 24, 2009

102307.

What gives you the right to instill that look of yours in my mind? You may have been the one to start my progression, but you should be gone in that manner.

Were you the one to be brutally honest with me, because you were actually concerned? No, I give thanks to that special teacher.

Were you the one to tell everyone not to ask any questions, nomatter the tears?
No, I give thanks to a real friend.

Were you the one to act like a complete idiot to bring me happiness?
No, I give thanks to an amazing sister.

Were you the one to accept me for me, and not want to change a thing?
No, I give thanks to my lovely lady.

Were you the one to love me unconditionally? To be there at 3 AM? To save me?

No, I thank the Lord.



102307, will remain as just another writting inspiration that came along..

No comments:

Post a Comment