Friday, July 31, 2009

is there a problem?

I'm not even going to start off trying to sound poetic, or trying to phrase words in ways other can't understand.

I want to say things for me, so I can feel I let them out. Today I woke up not wanting to get up, not wanting to eat, not wanting to talk to anyone, but just wishing to be alone.

I promise I'm trying to keep my head up, more than ever, but without you I'm beginning to feel empty. I'm beginning to feel as if my feelings keep getting worse by the second, & it's frightening.

With every text, or with every phone call, I prepare myself to not break down. I never thought I'd be speaking of you this way.

Before I went to sleep last night, I asked myself if you my dear friend believed in God. I want to know if you're with him. She must be with him.

I know that all of you guys are having problems as well, meaning you have no strength to help me out this time. I'm sorry I can't be there for you guys either.

I feel as if this week has been my whole summer. I feel as if the past month went by to fast, & I want it back. Once a mistake has been made towards someone who can't afford anymore hurt, it's done.

I promised, if not you, then nobody else. No, not right now.

There is definately a problem.


I wish I had you.
I wish I knew if she was walking by Gods side.
I wish you guys didn't have to go through this.
I wish I would stop scaring myself.


I never really believe in miracles.
I never really believed wishing would change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment