Monday, August 3, 2009

after, a close from today after

So, there are still about 9 months left, but technically 10. It seems like forever from now to be honest, but if this past year went by so darn fast, why shouldn't this year?

I know that as a freshman I sat in the exact same spot that I've come to hate. That exact unfaithful area; off the point. The point is, this year, in just a month, I won't be there as a freshman. I'll be in my seat of tears, listening to the person who once warned us all how fast this would come. Only, this time I won't be the same. This time I won't be missing a complete semester, hell the whole year! Because I can't afford anymore lost time.

I feel so anxious, & really, dreaming about this feeling has been the only thing to make me smile these past few days. I really wouldn't say it's a feeling I'll have in a dream though, because when I dream of a feeling I wake up sad that it can't be reality. Instead, I wake up with a tad of desperation because I know that this will become reality.

It's a big year ahead of me! & I can't believe I'm already thinking about it when I'm practically 10 months away. That feeling though man, of going out there & thinking, "I did it", after working my ass off through my mistakes; I crave for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment