Friday, August 7, 2009

my gallery

There are so many things I wish to just, simply say. I don't expect you, or anyone else for that matter to say anything back, but I just want you to know. I feel as if you don't have an idea. I think that's far too crazy, considering that out of all people I know that you must know what this is like.

I feel like a fool for letting this twist me up. About 2 days ago, I said I wouldn't hold back from telling you or anyone else antyhing anymore.."ever".

I'm trying, I really am. I'm repeatedly telling myself to just cry, I really am. I'm pointing out the negative to fix it to positive, I really am. I prayed, & I feel like praying again, I really do.


It's like, there is a portrait of myself hanging on my wall, my life. At this very moment, that portrait is uncolored; this year I plan on painting it beautifully.

Maybe, just maybe, it'll be worth something..

No comments:

Post a Comment