Sunday, October 25, 2009

I survived.

2 days ago was the deadly celebration of 2 years of love. You were the first one I saw that morning, I looked at you, and thanked God for having you with me before. I yelled at myself for ruining that love.

Everything, everywhere that day reminded me, "We were there". So, I laughed.

That night, we would have celebrated your time on the spot, while I got to photograph you; I went the other way, so you won't see my shameful face. Speaking to your parents made me feel family again; So, I laughed.

The night was over, I celebrated with my best of friends, and slept.



That was 2 nights ago.


Last night, was the time of my life...without you. You were there, but not with me. Music hypnotized me, dancing every second of the night, thinking "you were there." Meeting your eyes for 2 seconds was the highlight of it all; How pathetic.


I slept like never before; I survived the days I dreaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment