Sunday, October 4, 2009

(Unfinished)

Dear best friend,

You remember on October 23rd, 2007, I said "I found him?" Do you remember me saying, "I'm telling you best friend! I am not letting him down." I dearly apologize for ignoring you since then. After it all, I am running back go you as you said. May I tell you best friend? All I need are a few minutes, I need you to listen to all I had, and all that I ruined, while you were gone. Then, you can just walk away if you'd like, and erase me from your list.

September 4th, 2007, I clearly remember going to school thinking "this year will be different." My friends in the morning were the same as freshman year; loud, loud, and loud. They knew everything on my mind best friend, but they were still laughing. I could not keep you off my mind for what felt like the rest of the year, but it was just for that split second; You were ruining my promise to change.




cont.

No comments:

Post a Comment