Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Line Break!

*I know I haven't finished the rest of my qualities, but it's something everyone should think about.

I have a friend who is number Three of my class, who for the record I have nothing against. I may not know what it is like to be anywhere near the top Ten of my class, by I know what a different type of accomplishment feels like.

I don't know my friends life, and I don't know what it was like, but I do know what mine has been.

Tell me, what feeling seems better to you? The feeling of graduating in white because you did it all perfectly? You did community service and sleepless nights of studying.

OR,

hearing "you're not going to graduate" and sleepless nights of drugs and yelling, and the feelings of graduating after it all?

Should I feel as if I've achieved nothing because I'm not in White? or did I do enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment