Saturday, July 3, 2010

From something, to nothing.

I have been known as one of the worst cases of jealousy throughout these few years to my friends, and ex's. Jealousy usually says, you're insecure, and frightened. And that's exactly what I was. This time, it's a different type of jealousy. A jealousy I actually have a reason for. A type of jealousy that, I've been fighting to prevent from turning to hate.

I've had it.

I'd rather drop this ball of jealousy now, than to ever hate you. I'd rather drop this ball of jealousy, because I know you're still behind that mask of lust; I just saw you, no more than Ten days ago.

My friend, I've taught you love blinds you, but dear, it doesn't make you an idiot; you make yourself that.

Since day One, you've meant the world to me. How could you not? You're my best friend.

You see, my goal has been to save you. Clearly, I can't save you while you're in love. Excuse me, lust.

Back to the jealousy, I have for the lust you share with her. But, because she's the closest thing you've known to your so called love, she's everything.

I'm done, trying to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment